lunes, 18 de enero de 2010

class activity fron january 18th - 22nd.

TO READ THE INTERWIEW UNDERLINED THE NEW VOCABULARY AND CREATE A NEW INTERWIEW.
Interview with a Famous Actor
Interviewer: Thank you for taking some time off from your busy schedule to answer a few questions about your life!Brad: It's my pleasure.
Interviewer: Could you tell us about an average day in your life?Brad: Sure, I get up early - at 7 in the morning. Then I have breakfast. After breakfast, I go to the gym.
Interviewer: Are you studying anything now?Brad: Yes, I'm learning a new film called "The Man About Town".
Interviewer: What do you do in the afternoon?Brad: First I have lunch, then I go to the studio and shoot some scenes.
Interviewer: Which scene are you acting today?Brad: I'm acting a scene about an angry lover.
Interviewer: That's very interesting. What do you do in the evening?Brad: In the evening, I go home and have dinner and study my scripts.
Interviewer: Do you go out at night?Brad: Not always, I like going out at weekends.

IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE A REPORTER, YOU HAVE TO WRITE AN INTERWIEW LIKE THE ONE IN THE READING.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario